AIA Hampton Roads Job Postings
• Job Postings are the companies (exclusive) posting sent (directly) to the inboxes of approximately 1300 people in the Hampton Roads in the design industry.
• The ad will be sent on the date you request if payment is made over the phone with credit card. If a check is sent to the Chapter office, the ad will not be distributed until the check payment is received. Check can be made payable to:
24 Dashiell Drive
Smithfield, VA 23430
• If you are an AIA Member, the fee is $75 per posting
• If you are a non-member, the fee is $100 per posting
• Please include your website link. The ad will be posted (and linked to your website) on AIA Hampton Road’s website (www.aiahr.com<membership<jobposting) for one week
• The ad should be approximately 150 words (this is flexible). It can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in word document or jpeg.
• If you would like your logo included, please send it in jpeg format. (Suggested image file size is 100KB or less with a maximum of 800 pixels wide. Constant Contact will attempt to automatically compress images over 350KB or 800 pixels wide and this may affect image quality.
• A draft of the job posting will be sent to you for your approval before distributing to all.
Please call the Chapter Office if you need any more information, 757.356.9971.
Early-Career Architectural Graduates
Experienced Architectural Technicians
Folck West Architects specializes in the design of high-end single-family homes, residential-quality office and restaurant design, and community revitalization projects.
We are looking for Architectural Staff, including early-career Architectural Graduates and experienced Architectural Technicians to join us as we expand into new office space in the Virginia Beach Oceanfront area.
If you have been looking for a position with a design-intensive firm, and you wish to learn how to "do it all" in a small office environment, we would like to hear from you.
All candidates must demonstrate a high level of expertise with Revit and/or Autocad.
Preference will be given to candidates who also demonstrate strengths in the following:
-Design sensibility & communicating through quick sketches
-Organization and self-motivation
-Design Detailing and Construction Documentation
Additionally, the ability to troubleshoot unruly office equipment and solve IT issues is highly valued.
We don't "do" overtime.
If you are interested in hearing more about the benefits of working at Folck West, and how you might fit in, please email a letter of interest, in confidence, to Gerrie West: