AIA Hampton Roads Job Postings
• Job Postings are the companies (exclusive) posting sent (directly) to the inboxes of approximately 1300 people in the Hampton Roads in the design industry.
• The ad will be sent on the date you request if payment is made over the phone with credit card. If a check is sent to the Chapter office, the ad will not be distributed until the check payment is received. Check can be made payable to:
24 Dashiell Drive
Smithfield, VA 23430
• If you are an AIA Member, the fee is $100 per posting
• If you are a non-member, the fee is $125 per posting
• Please include your website link. The ad will be posted (and linked to your website) on AIA Hampton Road’s website (www.aiahr.com<membership<jobposting) for one week
• The ad should be approximately 150 words (this is flexible). It can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in word document or jpeg.
• If you would like your logo included, please send it in jpeg format. (Suggested image file size is 100KB or less with a maximum of 800 pixels wide. Constant Contact will attempt to automatically compress images over 350KB or 800 pixels wide and this may affect image quality.
• A draft of the job posting will be sent to you for your approval before distributing to all.
Please contact the Chapter Office if you need any more information, email@example.com, 757.356.9971.
Call for ARCHITECTS and DESIGNERS
Hanbury Evans Wright Vlattas + Company is looking for talented architects who are passionate about design. Our firm is committed to continual learning for its employees, enhancing strong client relationships, extensive research and deep knowledge in higher education projects, and a thoughtful and inspiring design process. Candidate requirements include Bachelor's or Master's degree in architecture and visualization skills using Revit, SketchUp, and physical model building. Other design technology skills are encouraged.
Hanbury Evans Wright Vlattas + Company is a firm that encourages personal growth and offers competitive salary and benefits packages. Our firm has an attractive international portfolio of projects and opportunities. Visit us at www.hewv.com/careers where you can learn more and contact us regarding career opportunities. Please submit resume to Nick Vlattas at firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
Our design philosophy: We believe architecture can impart a sense of joy and optimism to life. Our buildings are an offering to that vitality - where craftsmanship, memory and place, might enrich the lives of those touched by the spaces and forms we shape. We believe buildings that endure and are loved matter.