AIA Hampton Roads regularly provides a wide variety of functions and events to bring our members together. Our calendar also features select events of interest in the commmunity to facilitate connections between our members and fellow design/building professionals who promote and practice excellence in design and liveable communities.
To assist you in your planning, we have created specific "event types" to help you view our Upcoming Events at a glance:
- AIA CES Events: Credit earned on completion of these continuing education programs will be reported to "CES" records for AIA members.
- In the Community: Events and Seminars in the community that may be of interest to AIA members and Allied professionals; AIA members may obtain continuing education credit by self-reporting their attendance for these events.Learn more about self-reported activities.
- AIA Membership Meetings: Chapter Business meetings like the Annual Business Meeting and election and Town Hall meetings to discuss Chapter planning
- AIA Board Meetings: Business Meetings for elected members of the Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
- Committee Meetings: Meetings of the local AIA Knowledge Communities and Chapter Standing Committees/Taskforces
- Public Service Projects: Opportunities for AIA members to participate in various public service events in the community.
Visit our Upcoming Events
We welcome your participation in our community! Click here for a complete listing of upcoming events by month.
Request for Calendar Posting
If you are interested in suggesting your event to be added to the AIA Hampton Roads Master Calendar please forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org